Friday, January 9, 2009

Punching Holes

For the past couple of days, I have been making binder file books at work. This requires lots of punching holes in everything to get it into the binders. I really hate using a hole puncher. I have major problems when I use them for extended periods of time.



For some strange reason when I use a hole puncher to punch holes I involuntarily gnash my teeth as I press down. I am not sure why I do it, but I do. I try to avoid doing it by opening my mouth wide while punching, or even using chewing gum for cushion, but nothing works. Next thing I know my teeth and jaw are sore and uncomfortable. The next thing that happens is that I start having a cringe in my neck. It is always in the same spot, in the back lower middle section. So I am constantly moving my head around to crack my neck or strech it to acknowledge the sensation. Both get worse and worse the more I punch holes.

Excessive stapling is also bad, but not to the extent of punching holes.


Bottom Line - Wear a mouthpiece while using a hole puncher

2 comments:

CMM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

josh, i love you a little bit more every time i find out something really weird and funny about you. this is hilarious!