Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things

I have been reading some peoples 25 random things on facebook, but like Elaine, I wanted to do it on the blog instead. Here we go.



1. I like to collect and listen to vinyl records

2. I used to despise the show "Lost" until my wife turned me. Now I'm hooked.

3. I used to have a vietnamese pot belly pig as a pet for a week until a neighbor called the local authorities and we had to get rid of it. It was named Porky.

4. I perform tasks and duties 100% more efficiently if I'm listening to music.

5. I like to make song playlist cd mixes.

6. I am currently taking a Zumba latin dance/exercise class.

7. I know almost every word to the movies "White Christmas" and "The Sound of Music"

8. I broke my leg as a child by jumping off of a step.

9. I gave my wife a green plastic heart shape ring when I proposed to her and she said yes.

10. My wife cuts my nose hairs for me.

11. I once had over 600 cds. This was before itunes and electronic music.

12. The best Christmas gift in my life was a GT Vertigo bike.

13. Speaking of Vertigo, last year I was diagnosed with Vertigo. Luckily medication made it go away.

14. I was baptized in the year 2000.

15. I didn't start enjoying reading or writing until after college.

16. When people say certain words it triggers a song into my head. My wife calls me a human jukebox.

17. I have an extensive Star Wars toy collection. The originals of course.

18. I like to give everything nicknames or code names. People and objects both.

19. I drink two gallons of milk a week.

20. I used to despise Jane Austen movies, now I like them. My sister and wife teamed up and converted me. Now that is what we do on Friday nights.

21. I am 1'-3" taller than my wife.

22. I got married on St. Patrick's Day

23. I can beat you at anything we compete in.

24. I have only driven and will only ever drive Ford vehicles my entire life.

25. Bottom Line - I like bottom lines.

2 comments:

steg stories said...

I miss porky too , but I bet I can still out wrestle you

steg stories said...

#19-when you lived at home you drank 3 gals/wk. BTW-What is the code name for my harley?-it needs a name