1.

Last year I confess that I ate a lot more food than I really needed. My typical food set up was well balanced similar to the picture above. Since my wife's food is so good, I usually eat two plates worth, therefore, I am striving to eat right this year and get into better shape and health for my family.
2.

Last year I confess that I watched way too much television. It is not all that bad, because it happens to be a way that Jess an I hang out and bond. This year I resolve to watch better things with her that are more positive an inspirational. I started on the recent holiday break by watching two Jane Austen movies and I actually liked them.
3.

Last year, although I got off to a great start, I confess that I abandoned reading the Bible consistently throughout the year. This year I resolve to pick up where I left of in the early months of last year.
4. Last year I confess that I did not write to the child that I sponsor in Ghana. I have been sponsoring him for a couple of years now and have never written him. I am a horrible person, I know, but this year I will write him. I would have put a picture of him on here, but Compassion does not allow use of the photos.
5.

Lastly I confess that I'm crazy about these two. This year I will continue to get even more crazier about them than I already am if that is even possible.
Bottom Line - Let confessions lead to the start of resolution

1 comment:
I would like to help you become crazier...how can I help?
Post a Comment