3. The Hoodie

No matter what you think of his antics or his methods, the guy gets results. I like it when his team is on television, because I am guaranteed to get camera shots of him pacing in his hoodie screaming into the headset. He is a great coach and his team is also fun to watch because of their high octane offense that takes chances down field and is always aggressive, and also their defense is solid with guys who know the game and keep up the hoodie's aggressiveness while defending.
2. Ray Lewis

Another easy guy to hate, but you can't deny his heart and leadership. Those two things are something that lacks in about 75% of the current NFL players. I don't need to explain his influence on the defensive side of the ball. I like him because when his team is on offense, he is not sitting on the bench texting or doing twitter updates, he is up on the sideline cheering, giving assistance to the offense, and encouraging the players. This guy's worth to a team is indescribable in the current state of the common NFL player. He would be my first pick if I were running a team.
1. Brett Favre

I have always been a Brett Favre fan, and I will always be a Brett Favre fan. The guy gets beat up by the media and fans for is swaying back and forth on retirement. That does not bother me, because I know that his heart and his life is football. If I was into something that I loved, it would be hard for me to stop. He does throw a lot of interceptions, but that does not stop him from taking down field chances. I prefer the aggressive offense rather than boring safe short passes in which most quarterbacks prefer. The guy is a great example of fun.
Bottom Line - Don't be a hater of my top 3 NFLers. They really are good for the game and you know it.

1 comment:
1. has been
2.natural born killer
3.winner
Post a Comment