Top 3 - Beverages
3. Water with Lemon

I start by putting a couple ice cubes in the cup or glass, then I get the lemon wedge and squeeze the juice on the cubes and drop it in the glass, then I put more ice cubes on top of the lemon wedge and bring the cubes all the way to the brim of the cup or glass, then I fill it with water.
This beverage has only been in my life for the past couple years. I never used to drink a lot of water until I got a fridge that had a water / ice dispenser. Water alone is not that great, but when you add the lemon, it becomes very refreshing.
2. Pibb Xtra

Pibb Xtra and Dr. Pepper are not the same thing. Both have 23 flavors, but Pibb has something Xtra that Dr. Pepper does not have. Cinnamon. I am one that believes that Cinnamon to men is what chocolate is to women. I drink Pibb Xtra not only for the taste, but it is loaded with sugar and caffeine. For a non coffee drinker like myself, that is a plus to my workdays. If you are currently drinking Dr. Pepper, make the switch and let me know what you think.
1. 2% Milk
It must be 2%, not 1%, not skim, 2%. This is and will always be my top beverage. I drink milk every night with dinner. To me it goes with any meal, and is even great all by itself when you are thirsty. I grew up in a milk family. We always had all three kinds 1, 2, & skim. My dad and sister drank skim. My brother and mom drank 1%, and my mom and I drank 2%. My mom floated from 1 to 2 as needed.
Bottom Line - If you are thirsty, don't offend your taste buds. Get something good to drink.

2 comments:
i'm a big cinnamon lover, so i'm gonna try Pibb Xtra.
it only makes sense that you would combine these 3 favorites into one creamy cinnamony citrusy cocktail. Let me know how it tastes.
Post a Comment