If you ask my wife or my family they will tell you that I have the unique gift of always managing to stub/bang/hit/graze or drop something on my toes. It happens all of the time just to me. Last night I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to walk around and then all of the sudden "BANG" I slammed my big toe into my shoes that I had left by the front door because they were muddy. These particular shoes have a very thick rubber soul not specifically made to comfort toes slamming into them. After my toe hit, I was pretty sure that my toenail was shoved back into my skin somewhere near my ankle, and my toe was probably bleeding profusely to the point of possible amputation. Some how I managed not to scream as I considered running out the front door and sticking my foot in the remaining snow in my front yard. Chalk it up to another Josh Toe incident.
Bottom Line - If your name is Josh, always wear shoes while walking around the house.
That's the Facts
4 years ago

1 comment:
You are messed up
Post a Comment