Tonight I watched an episode of Bonanza. I used to watch it all the time as a kid. Some time ago I bought one of those DVDs from the dollar store with 3 episodes of Bonanza on it, and now I finally got around to watching one. Ben Cartwright is a great man. He thrives on integrity, justice, and patience. He raises his sons to be like him, even though Little Joe is a hot head, and Hoss is always messing up. Adam is the most like his father having patience and wisdom. Anyways, Ben Cartwright is a man that lives honorably by doing things the right way with no exceptions. He also insists on helping the people in his town who are being picked on by bad guys or people who are not so well off. I can't say enough good things about Ben Cartwright, he is a model citizen that we all could learn from. I even bet that during the time we did not see him on screen he was praying and reading his Bible. Yep, I know he did.
Bottom Line - Ben Cartwright is the bottom line.

1 comment:
I've got a bundle of old John Wayne movies. Maybe we can trade
Post a Comment