Friday, February 22, 2008

Weather Report

Not the jazz band that Wayne Shorter was in. It has been nasty weather outside for the past 2 weeks. It has also been nasty weather for me as far as my health also for the past 2 weeks. The sickness and the weather together have seemed to interrupt my life some for the good and some for the bad. I have missed some work due to both, which was not good. I have missed some church events due to both, which was not good. I had a miserable trip to Arizona due to my sickness which was not good. I played alot of Wii on my down time which was somewhat not good. I have had the chance to read alot of the OT on my down time, which is good. I created this blog on my down time, which is good.

I have basically been very uncomfortable for the past 2 weeks. I'm ready to overcome the sickness and move on and back to a normal life with regular living energy. I also plan to continue the journey through the OT, because it has been wonderful. Look for the weather outside to continue to be nasty, but hopefully it clears up inside.

Bottom Line - The weather forecast is only a prediction that may or may not come true. God's forecast will always come true.

1 comment:

steg stories said...

I'll be getting into some OT very soon. March Madness is right around the corner. Just kidding.