Friday, November 21, 2008

the Man who knew too little



I have always hailed the movie "What about Bob?" as one of my top 5 movies of all time. Although it is not in my top 10, another Bill Murray movie "The man who knew too little" is a classic. My brother owns the movie on VHS, and I recently borrowed it from him and watched it. I couldn't stop laughing. From beginning to end Bill Murray is hilarious. The movie is a spin off of the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The man who knew too much" where a man unwantingly receives information, and gets propelled into a conflict/mystery plot. In "The man who knew too little" Bill Murray accidentally stumbles into a murder plot under the impression that the events are all set up for a reality tv show he is guest staring in. Knowing little about what is really happening, Bill Murray's character plays along with real events as though he was acting. It is a must see.




Bottom Line - Laughing and creative thinking burns calories. You should try it.

No comments: