Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ManRam

When I think of the best swing in baseball, I do not think of Ken Griffey Jr. Most people think Jr.'s swing is the best swing in baseball. If it is the best swing, why does the third baseman play behind second base when he is up? When people play the shift, a swing is limited. My nomination for the best swing in baseball is ManRam.



The dude has unlimited power in all directions of the field. ManRam's opposite field power is unmatched. I can relate to Manny, because I was an opposite field hitter in my days when I played. Unlike Manny, I usually hit to the opposite field because my bat speed was so slow that I was always late on my swing causing the ball to go to right center almost every time.

I know ManRam has been accused of dogging it on purpose and also displays antics and unusual behavior, but the things he brings to a team is well worth it. He brings offensive production, fun attitude, hype, and Manny being Manny.

Bottom Line - If you are currently not having fun at your job, find a way to make it happen.

1 comment:

steg stories said...

he's a hittin machine