Friday, June 27, 2008

Vertigo

All this week my head has felt like this.



As of today it is official. The doctors have officially diagnosed me with Vertigo. They failed to provide a known cause for my case, which was a little frustrating, but at least they gave me pills. Bring on the relief. I have not felt this messed up since I was in Alaska on a boat to see glaciers. I felt like I've been on that boat since last Sunday. Some pills, self prescribed Miles Davis, and a week at the beach should cure me.

Random Side Note: On my way to get my prescription I noticed that Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff" probably has the best bass lines ever. It might have been my heightened sense from Vertigo, but wow, dude was killing it on bass.

Bottom Line - Vertigo Stinks

1 comment:

Reverb said...

Are you doing better yet? I've known several people to get Vertigo and it's a pretty rotten deal. Here's some candy to make you feel better:
http://candyaddict.com/blog/candy_pictures/vertigo_bag.jpg