Thursday, June 19, 2008

Blue Toof

I have become who I have previously despised.



In my uneducated past I had been known to say things like "Every time I see someone talking on a bluetooth in public, I feel like getting a five step run and spearing them into the ground". Those were the old days. Now I have seen the light. T'was blind, but now I see. I am now a proud bluetooth ear piece user. Now I don't have to hold the phone up to my ear all day while walking, driving or sitting at my desk. Now I have two hands free at all times while on the phone. I am actually on the phone now as I am typing this (not really, but I have the capability to be). Hate me if you will, but if I see you while I'm on my bluetooth, I will do my best to respect you by pointing to my ear to let you know that I am on the phone before you uncomfortable start talking to me to realize that I am already on the phone, or in case you think I am talking to you instead of mid air and cause you to say "Are you talking to me?". At this point, I only use it at work. I refuse to be that guy who takes showers and sleeps with his bluetooth on his ear.

Bottom Line - Bluetooth makes the world a safer place

1 comment:

steg stories said...

after chewing tobacco for 22 years , I think I'll order myself a yellowtooth