Monday, May 19, 2008

Sports Radio Theory

Last week I was sick with a deep cold, and it threw me into a tailspin of negativity. After staying home from work on Monday, the rest of the week proved to be difficult. I lacked focus, I lacked positivity, and I lacked discipline. This being a new week, I decided to try something different. I have a theory that my sickness was not the only factor of my negativity. In order to test a theory that I created, I am not going to listen to sports radio this week. With the Reds pulling off 6 straight wins, it is not the ideal time to stop listening to sports radio, but us Cincinnatians know that the Reds' sucess won't last too much longer before the landslide. Hear you next week homer and espn radio.



Bottom Line - I like testing theories almost but not quite as much as I like creating theories.

1 comment:

The Zone of Zakness said...

I just did the Josh Stegman "Theory" symbol.