
I enjoyed this book. Before reading it, I never knew much about Jim Brown other than hearing that he was a great running back. The book is a pretty good profile of his life mainly through stories that are not necessarily in chronological order. At first that bothered me, but as I progressed it worked out to be a good flow. Jim Brown is a complex man that had a lot going on in his life. Some highlights were the stories of his football days, quitting football in his prime to be a movie actor, he was probed and watched by the FBI for several years, he went to the gangs to promote peace and change. There was also a lot of information about Paul Brown, when he coached Jim Brown on the Browns. A lot of Browns. Jim Brown is a smart guy who chases change with action. For those who don't know here are some football highlights.
Bottom Line - Jim Brown is the greatest NFL running back of all time.

No comments:
Post a Comment