The past week and a half, I have listened to all of these albums. Some new and some old favorites. In alphabetical order.
Adele - itunes Live from SoHo
Adele - 21
Andrew Bird - Noble Beast
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
The Civil Wars - Barton Hollow
The Civil Wars - Live at Eddie's Attic
Entheos - Sense
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Lady GaGa - The Fame
Lady GaGa - The Fame Monster
Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More
Once - Movie Soundtrack
Peter Adams - I Woke with Planets in my Face
Ray LaMontagne - Gossip in the Grain
Sam Phillips - A Boot and A Shoe
Sufjan Stevens - Come on Feel the Illinoise
Sufjan Stevens - Greetings From Michigan
Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans
The Swell Season - Srict Joy
The Wood Brothers - Up Above My Head
This list does not include the Tuesday Night Jazz sessions with Lydia and Joel.
If you are interested in any of these albums, please contact me. I like exchanging. It is how I discovered most of the albums above.
Bottom Line - Music makes me Tick.
That's the Facts
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment