This morning on the way to work at 7AMish I drove with the windows down. It was 60 something degrees outside. Later on in the day it was in the 80's. Then I turned on the radio and heard Christmas music and remembered that it was actually December. Christmas songs have lines that say "the weather outside it frightful" and "jack frost nipping at your nose". Now I can relate to Bing Crosby when he sang "I'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the ones I used to know" because what I know now is that in Tampa Florida, it does not feel like Christmas in December. I want the Christmas I used to know. I would much rather be freezing cold in Cincinnati shoveling snow from the driveway listening to the best Christmas cd mix ever with Jess and Lydia.

Bottom Line - White Christmas is the best Christmas movie of all time.
3 comments:
I'm dreaming of a---
stegdad
We wish you were freezing cold with us in Cincinnati, too!
Love, Jess and Lydia
that's what the rest of my christmas's are going to be like starting christmas '09.
Post a Comment